The area around Pine, State, and Willow is occasionally referred to as “Little Canada.” However, French-Canadians constituted such a large percentage of Berlin’s population that many areas of the city were mostly French-Canadian and thus could be considered “Little Canadas.” The 1900 Census listed nine French families in Little Canada, all located on State Street.
- Donald Leclerc on About Us
- Jules Guérard on About Us
- Jeanna Leclerc on FALL 2020 NEWS LETTER
- Donald Leclerc on Letter from BCCHS President
- Alice Staples on Letter from BCCHS President