Blanchette Brothers Groceries and Meat
This 8 mm movie was filmed by life long Berlin resident and store co-owner Albert Blanchette in the late 1940’s to early 1950’s. The Blanchette Brothers store was owned by Albert and Hector Blanchette and all five of the brothers, Eddie, Albert, Hector, Alcid and worked at the store. In this film, the man that drives the delivery truck is Roland Chaloux, long time employee of the store. The young men loading the truck are unidentified.